TARUSH is an upcoming cryptocurrency project focused on privacy, scalability, and fungibility that is built by implementing a MimbleWimble blockchain with some various optimizations.
The choice of MimbleWimble as the governing protocol is informed by its privacy advantages.
Decentralization has a major impact on financial activities
Improving disadvantages and Upgrading MimbleWimble protocol
Why choosing TARUSH?
TARUSH will leverage on the core strengths of MimbleWimble, which entails confidential and privacy guarantees Unavoidable Zero Sums: Every transaction has to result in a zero outcome as far as the verification protocol demands. Ascertainment of Private Keys: The world of cryptocurrencies revolves around the availability of private keys, otherwise, transactional security will be compromised. The Transaction Kernel: Every transaction thus has a signature and additional data that is checked by validators for transaction integrity
Decentralized Governance Protocol: What’s different about Tarush is that it focusses on enhancing the ‘extent’ of decentralization and efficiency offered by the pioneering crypto.
Dynamically Multigraph Blockchain: Another important aspect of Tarush’s robust venture happens to the application of sharding together with multigraph functionality. As of yet, not many projects are implementing it.
Quantum-safe encryption: Tarush offer a protocol that is highly quantum-resistant. It implies that the transactions executing on our network are significantly difficult to be ‘hacked’ by an algorithm that runs on the basis of quantum computing.
Cross-Chain Network: A cross chain technology would allow Tarush to interact with multiple blockchains and exchange a variety of assets while giving an impression as if the operations are being executed on a single chain.
X86 Virtual Machine: Tarush has decided to go for x86 Virtual Machine, which would allow us to facilitate the developers belonging to all technical.
Media About Us
TARUSH Press Reviews From All Around The World
April 3, 2019
May 3, 2019
TAS Token Contract Address:
The TRON Protocol, one of the largest blockchain-based operating systems in the world, offers scalable, high-availability,
and high-throughput support that serves as the foundation for all decentralized applications in the TRON ecosystem.
The Protocol also uses an innovative, pluggable smart contract platform to improve compatibility with Ethereum smart contract
Founder of TRON
"Justin Sun is the founder of TRON and Callme (PEIWO) APP.
TRON is the world top 10 crypto network and web 4.0 blockchain dapp platform.
PEIWO is one of the largest voice live streaming apps in China. Justin was named 2017 Forbes 30 under 30 Asia and Forbes 30 under 30 China from 2015 to 2017. He is the only millennial graduate from Hupan University and is a protégé of Chinese tycoon Jack Ma, Chairman of the Alibaba Group. Justin obtained a Masters Degree from the University of Pennsylvania after he received a Bachelors from Peking University"
Crypto Design Architect/Blockchain developer and AI/Big Data expert. Software Engineering bachelor and AI master degrees from Shiraz University, Inventor of a lot of patents with more than 9 years of working experience in IBM Corp.
Jacob Steward (Don)
Don is an investor and entrepreneur with global perspectives and cross-functional experiences supporting investments, product and growth. Don previously worked at IDC & PNN Ventures. Experienced Chief Financial Officer with a demonstrated history of working in the management consulting industry. Skilled in Strategic Sustainable Development
One of the earliest pioneer in blockchain technology. Artificial intelligence veteran. Inventor. Harvard BS and Stanford Ph.D. degrees. Focus on industry 4.0, software development, mobile technologies. He consults Tarush about mobile solutions and modern software systems.
Qiao Lei (Cedric)
Initialy starting as an Google engineer, Cedric has launched and promoted many successful blockchain startups and served as a consultant to the Ethereum Foundation throughout 2015. Currently the Managing Director of Electronic Communications, ECC.
Our Strategy and Project Plan
Airdrop - Community development
Exchanges listing - Expanding the market
Fighting against manipulation - Deploying Smartcontract solutions
Testnet - Deploying MimbleWimble Protocol 2.0
Updating - Breaking through the market
- TARUSH is also an cryptocurrency project focused on privacy, scalability, and fungibility that is built by implementing a MimbleWimble 2.0 with some various optimizations. The choice of MimbleWimble 2.0 as the governing protocol is informed by its privacy advantages.
- Shorten communication method between senders and recipients
- Multi-party transactions are easily created
- The transaction is completely private and cannot be decrypted despite of any sufficient analysis
- TRON is currently one of the biggest blockchain-based operating systems and decentralized application (dapp) platforms. With 2000TPS, TRON is expected to meet the desired transaction speed of TAS before starting mainnet with 100,000 TPS in the future.
- From 3rd April to 3rd May 2019
- If you send 0 TRX to the TAS's Smartcontract Address, you will receive 100,000 TAS tokens
- If you send 2,000,000 TRX to the TAS's Smartcontract Address, you will receive 1 billion TAS tokens
- TARUSH is the very first Airdrop program based on TRON platform. A TronLink wallet is required for participant (Instruction).
The wallet shall contain 0.1 - 1 TRX to cover airdrop transaction fee.
- Each wallet shall get the Airdrop once only.
- To avoid fraud and tampering, all tokens awarded to TARUSH community will be locked.
To unlock the tokens, TARUSH users must pass the required verification steps when the airdrop program ends.