Airdrop Ends in
Why choosing TARUSH?
- Decentralized Governance Protocol: What’s different about Tarush is that it focusses on enhancing the ‘extent’ of decentralization and efficiency offered by the pioneering crypto.
- Dynamically Multigraph Blockchain: Another important aspect of Tarush’s robust venture happens to the application of sharding together with multigraph functionality. As of yet, not many projects are implementing it.
- Quantum-safe encryption: Tarush offer a protocol that is highly quantum-resistant. It implies that the transactions executing on our network are significantly difficult to be ‘hacked’ by an algorithm that runs on the basis of quantum computing.
- Cross-Chain Network: A cross chain technology would allow Tarush to interact with multiple blockchains and exchange a variety of assets while giving an impression as if the operations are being executed on a single chain.
- X86 Virtual Machine: Tarush has decided to go for x86 Virtual Machine, which would allow us to facilitate the developers belonging to all technical.
TARUSH Press Reviews From All Around The World
|Start:||April 3, 2019|
|End:||May 3, 2019|
TAS Token Contract Address:
The TRON Protocol, one of the largest blockchain-based operating systems in the world, offers scalable, high-availability, and high-throughput support that serves as the foundation for all decentralized applications in the TRON ecosystem. The Protocol also uses an innovative, pluggable smart contract platform to improve compatibility with Ethereum smart contract
Our Strategy and Project Plan
- Multi-party transactions are easily created
- The transaction is completely private and cannot be decrypted despite of any sufficient analysis
- If you send 2,000,000 TRX to the TAS's Smartcontract Address, you will receive 1 billion TAS tokens
TARUSH - Connecting The World